James W. Obermayer, executive director of theSales Lead Management Association, announced the results of the voting for the Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2011. 7,113 votes were cast (22% more than the 2010 election) for 79 nominees by 4,656 people (each voter could choose up to three nominees). Nominees came from many diverse disciplines including CRM Software and Marketing Automation Software to telemarketing qualification companies and publishing.
Obermayer said, “People who win are recognized by their peers as multi-dimensional sales and marketing experts. They have given unselfishly of their time as speakers, teachers, and writers on the deep multi-dimensional topic of sales lead management.”
Susan Campanale, VP of Marketing for the SLMA said, “These people are recognized by their peers as power players in the pursuit of ROI for marketing lead generation.”
The list of the Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2011 follows in the order of most votes received. The Top Ten vote recipients are:
- Laura McGuire – Saligent www.saligent.com
- Jeff Pedowitz – The Pedowitz Group www.pedowitzgroup.com
- Steve Woods – Eloqua www.eloqua.com
- Jill Konrath – Jill Konrath www.jillkonrath.com
- Joe Payne – Eloqua www.eloqua.com
- Alex Shootman – Eloqua www.eloqua.com
- Maria Pergolino – Marketo www.marketo.com
- Jeanne Hopkins – HubSpot www.HubSpot.com
- Mac McIntosh – Mac McIntosh Inc. www.sales-lead-experts.com
- Debbie Qaqish – The Pedowitz Group www.pedowitzgroup.com
The full list of 50 winners is available for viewing on the SLMA site. The SLMA served as the independent tabulator of votes and does not endorse the services of those listed. Voters were only allowed to vote for up to three people. Only SLMA members were allowed to nominate people to the nominees list. Non-members and members cast one ballot with up to three non-duplicated votes.
Nominations for the 2012 list will be accepted on October 1st of 2012.
The full list is below: