Why are you nominating this person?
Jenny Vance built a multi-million dollar lead generation company that makes a tangible, financial difference for more than 200 client companies. These companies range from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Launched in 2004, LeadJen serves as an outsourced lead generation department for companies in the United States, Europe and Australia. Jenny differentiates LeadJen through the use of data to plan and validate campaigns. By looking at key metrics throughout the life of the campaign, she is able to pinpoint any problems early and optimize campaign results.
Nearly 85 percent of Jennys new business opportunities come from referrals by her clients, a testament to the effectiveness of her methodical approach and the integrity of her company. My clients successes are my successes, shes says, so customer loyalty and doing the right thing is key to even greater growth. Jenny regularly generates original research on lead generation trends and best practices, which she shares with the industry. In addition she is a frequent lecturer at trade association events, hosts webinars and authors both industry and business-related articles.
What stand-out thing have they done?
- Co-founder/President of LeadJen, a B2B lead generation company that uses a scientific approach, proven methodologies and market intelligence with the singular focus of driving revenue for clients. Sales prospecting is the largest live dialogue taking place in the marketplace, yet most sales and marketing teams are not harnessing this information. Instead of using lagging indicators, like closed sales, companies use LeadJen to identify leading indicators to guide their future sales and marketing investments.
- Co-founder/Board Member of Salesvue (formerly Jesubi), a CRM software solution that specifically focuses on improving the knowledge and productivity of people engaged in prospecting, inside sales and lead generation. Within the first 30 days of implementing Salesvue, LeadJens productivity increased 200 percent, going from 7.2 hourly touches to 17 touches per hour.
- President of the Indiana chapter of the Entrepreneur Organization.
- Founder and President of the Indiana Chapter of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals. Winner of the 2013 McDermond Medal for Entrepreneurship.
- Winner of the 2013 Mira Award for Technology Innovation and 2012 and 2013 Inc. 5000 company.
- Named three times to the SLMA list of 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management.
- Named three times to the SLMA list of 20 Women to Watch.
- Member of the 2012 class of 40 Under 40 as identified by the Indiana Business Journal and the Direct Marketing Association.
- Published byline articles in the following: iMedia Connections, BtoB Magazine, Marketing Profs, Overdrive, the official blog of the Entrepreneur Organization, Demand Generation Report, and Inside Indiana Business .
Their Company URL: http://www.leadjen.com/