Nominated by: Basil Puglisi
Company URL: findnewcustomers.com
Why are you nominating this person?:
Jeff is in a passionate pursuit to not only help people through professional profit services, but also through media like his TV show. Jeff not only hosts a great show that he provides to the public, he also supports DigitalEthos.org a not for profit education organization dedicated to Digital Communications. He has provided informational posts, syndication for his show and even supported the Social Media Action Camp in NYC by interviewing Davd Meerman Scott in front of the live attendees. He is a wonderful example of a lead generator in practice.
What stand-out thing have they done?:
Launched Marketing Made Simple TV, giving access to input and information from top marketing experts. MarketingMadeSimple.tv
Wondering how to nominate someone?
Nominations Accepted on October 1st for the 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012.
On October 1st the nominations page on the SLMA site will be open for members to nominate up to three people they believe are the most influential people in sales lead management. SLMA co-founder Susan Campanale said, “This year, as last year, the process is divided into nominating and voting.
- Nominations: SLMA members may nominate one or more professional individuals for consideration until October 28, 2011. Nominations are accepted from SLMA members only. However, nonmembers may nominate someone once they join SLMA, and membership is currently free.
- Voting: Members or non-members may vote for candidates listed on the SLMA site on November 1st. Voting will be open until November 30 , 2012. The ‘50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals’ List will be published on December 5, 2012. Executive Director Jim Obermayer said,”We do not subscribe to my hometown of Chicago’s voting philosophy of -vote early and vote often.” Each voter may cast three votes for different individuals; multiple votes for the same person by the same person will be voided. As occurred last year, winners will be given certificates and special logos with their names for placement on their sites. Many will be invited to be interviewed on SLMA Radio during the following year.
- Rules for Nominating and Voting
- A nominated person does not have to be a member of the SLMA to be in the top 50.
- The person nominating an individual must be a member of the SLMA (membership is free).
- An individual member of the SLMA may nominate more than one person, but cannot vote for one person multiple times.
- The people with the most votes win.
- A person nominating someone must list the nominees name, company, country, email address (for notification only) and phone number, and a 50-word statement of their contributions. The statement is optional but not mandatory.
- The person nominated must be active in business sometime in 2012 (retirees count, deceased nominees count if they were active in business sometime in 2012).
- International nominees count, this is not limited to business people from the United States of America.
- Immediate members of the SLMA management staff (Obermayer, Friedman, Campanale, Hall and Finch) are not eligible for nomination.
- Members of the Advisory Board are eligible for nomination.
- Voters have to be a member of the SLMA.