Nominated by: Steven Rosen of Star Results
Why are you nominating this person?
Tibor Shanto is a sought after expert in lead management. He has been providing training and seminars in this area for over 10 years. He has one many awards and provides the community with weekly sales blogs.
What stand-out thing have they done?
He is the co-author of Shift! His rigger event book was awarded Bronze in the Sales Book Of The Year in Top Sales World’s Annual Awards. He continues to provide thought provoking content to the sales community.
Their company URL: http://www.sellbetter.ca/
Wondering how to nominate someone?
Nominations Accepted on October 1st for the 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012.
On October 1st the nominations page on the SLMA site will be open for members to nominate up to three people they believe are the most influential people in sales lead management. SLMA co-founder Susan Campanale said, “This year, as last year, the process is divided into nominating and voting.
- Nominations: SLMA members may nominate one or more professional individuals for consideration until October 28, 2011. Nominations are accepted from SLMA members only. However, nonmembers may nominate someone once they join SLMA, and membership is currently free.
- Voting: Members or non-members may vote for candidates listed on the SLMA site on November 1st. Voting will be open until November 30 , 2012. The ‘50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals’ List will be published on December 5, 2012. Executive Director Jim Obermayer said, “We do not subscribe to my hometown of Chicago’s voting philosophy of -vote early and vote often.” Each voter may cast three votes for different individuals; multiple votes for the same person by the same person will be voided. As occurred last year, winners will be given certificates and special logos with their names for placement on their sites. Many will be invited to be interviewed on SLMA Radio during the following year.
- Rules for Nominating and Voting
- A nominated person does not have to be a member of the SLMA to be in the top 50.
- The person nominating an individual must be a member of the SLMA (membership is free).
- An individual member of the SLMA may nominate more than one person, but cannot vote for one person multiple times.
- The people with the most votes win.
- A person nominating someone must list the nominees name, company, country, email address (for notification only) and phone number, and a 50-word statement of their contributions. The statement is optional but not mandatory.
- The person nominated must be active in business sometime in 2012 (retirees count, deceased nominees count if they were active in business sometime in 2012).
- International nominees count, this is not limited to business people from the United States of America.
- Immediate members of the SLMA management staff (Obermayer, Friedman, Campanale, Hall and Finch) are not eligible for nomination.
- Members of the Advisory Board are eligible for nomination.
- Voters have to be a member of the SLMA.